Before submitting the warranty claim process form below, please gather the information listed.
- Proof of Home Ownership: For either the original or second owner at the time of window installation. Proof can include a:
- dated copy of a tax record
- record of sale
- utility bill
- Proof of Window Purchase: A photograph of the serial number, SEE IMAGE BELOW for sticker location based on manufacturer.
- Photographs of Area of Complain: We realize how difficult it can be to photograph more than broken glass. If the issue is seal failure, a balance, or other interior frame issue, just take a photograph. Be sure that the entire unit is in the photo.
- Form Submission: Submit the form below and a Window Shopping representative will be in contact with you shortly.
Alside Serial Number
This is an example of the Alside sticker that is required to turn in for service.
American Window Serial Number
This is an example of the American Window sticker that is required to turn in for service.